Monday, July 18, 2011

Sketches....

Firstly, I would like to say thank you Inche RestnRileks for his comment on previous posting. Well, I have keep in mind to publish some of my sketches in this blog. Previously, I've uploaded my sketches in my Facebook. But it seems that I closed the account recently, maybe it's time to upload the sketches here.

Actually this sketches is all about my previous semester. We need to accomplish study regarding Urban Design. Therefore, few sketches needed as supporting prove for the study. We had choose Klang Town as our site for this assignment.

Basically this is not real sketches that been produced. I traced back on butter paper with some editing using Adobe Photoshop. The sketches looks like 'sketchy' because of the stroke. Mostly my colleague knows my stroke when I doing sketch. Jagged line and shading rendering make it can be recognized by them.

Real sketches? Wait for me to unpack my scanner soon. There's a lot of my sketches not been scanned yet.

Please do not hesitate to leave any comment....










4 comments:

Restnrileks said...

Salam, aha, akhirnya, i can sense and artwork.

Awesome artwork. Ada cadangan nak join illustrationfriday ker, err tapi bukan la tentang urban sketchers.

Aku rasa hang patut masuk urban sketchers too kot. Hehe.

Keep up the awesome work. Jangan lupa tag post ni dengan urban sketchers.

Baijat said...

Illustrationfriday? Bunyinya macam best saja..

Parka said...

Nice sketches

Restnrileks said...

Baijat,

IF = IllustartionFriday.com memang best. tiap tiap jumaat dia akan keluarkan tema baru, jadi semua akan join lukis (satu dunia).

Dulu rajin masuk ikut serta. La ni dah kurang. Heheee