Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Singapore......

I'm often travelling from KL to JB. I preferred to board KTM Antarabandar train rather than bus for night journey. Reasons why I choosing this 'slow-mo-but-comfort' are firstly can have little bit enough sleep@nap within single bed coach. Secondly, once arrive in the city the train will stop on exact time (around 5.30 to 6 o'clock in the morning) at JB train station. Miss the arrival is never happen yet because voice of officer yelling passenger to fill up immigration's form for those traveling to Singapore always waken me up. Hence, between Kempas - JB line I've got myself noticed upon arrival. Plus, the train will stop about an hour for traveler's documentation and city folk aboard the train who are working in the Lion City. Having a great breakfast at Jalan Stesyen and walkabout in Legaran Segget always questioned me - Bila aku nak pi Singapore?

Wondering in Singapore is about little trip and vacation inside there. Here and there. Everytime I pick a cab, I'm asking the driver - Macamana nak masuk Singapore? Berapa ringgit kena bayar? I don't know how many times the same questions been asked to them but still stand right here in JB and get back to KL once job is done.

Sometimes, I bringing up the idea to my fellow friends and ask me to hold on due financial and studies matter. Well, it's up to them agreeing or arguing. Hopefully, one day I can go to the Down South, going to shopping haven in Orchard Road, traditional heritage enclaves of Kampung Glam and spectating their national pride iconic symbol Merlion and walk through along their historic Singpore River bank.

Things want to let you know - I've never bring along my passport and always left behind everytime went to JB. That is a BIG reason why I never cross to the South yet.

1 comment:

Mohammad Al-Aiman said...

jom p singapore ngan ak jom?
kita p backpack pulau temasik
amacam?