Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Miss to blog......

After several month I abondened my blog, now it's getting to miss it. Pergh......almost three month without any posting. Sorry guys and girls, I'm getting 'addicted' with Facebook. From nine to five, never miss to view any notification that I received. Even though so many applications, games and quizzes, my intention with Facebook is connecting with other people so can keep in touch wherever you are, anytime and anywhere. My advise for FB fans, use wisely and never take advantages for any violent action, respect others and feel free to surf in the unbound world.

2 comments:

Mohammad Al-Aiman said...

nk bgtau yg url blog aku sudah ditukar
http://mohammadalaimanrock.blogspot.com
=)

Mohammad Al-Aiman said...

gud
im waitin for your post for the very long time
come on
keep updating this blog
im still waiting
n
keep wainting
=)