Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A year ago.....

Last Tuesday, it was my 1st anniversary as staff in my office. I just realize about it when having lunch my boss at warung in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. Then he asked me about future plan, I told him that I want to stay in this working field for another 2@3 years or untill one project that I involved almost done. Then I will continue for my further. A lot things we talk each other as we enjoy our meal with soft breeze blown from the lakeside.

Yes, one year already. I'm thanked to Allah for this two buddies, Hairul and Adib who recommended me to work on this current office. Without them, maybe I'm already working somewhere else.

It is very different to compare with past and current situation. Everyone can feel it. As I began to working here, so many works and projects to be done. Almost every month some projects we tackle and get involved. As time goes by, everything is turning upside down. As 2008 election is over, the work pressure become less. No need to do OT. As we stepping to 2009, am I prepared to overcome for this situation - VSS or you quit. Hopefully I'm prepared. InsyaAllah.

But, there is someting cheering up everybody in this office, we are leaving to Bandung for vacation (maybe site visit). Maybe this is for bonus replacement as we never received it since last hari raya. It is quite good for me also because I'm not having my own vacation for this year. I took this opportunity to enjoy the vacation and experiencing other culture.

Whatever is it, must makesure that I still secured with my current job on this coming 2009....
Insya Allah.....

No comments: