Friday, December 26, 2008

Trip 1

Looks like this month I've travel a lot from one place to another. On Dec 12, I joined NS Rugby Team for Agong's Cup against Kedah on Alor Setar ground. We'd spent 2D 1N at there but we lost slightly one point different 19-2o. After Kedah's trip, I attended wedding reception of my officemate at Tanjung Rambutan, Ipoh (Don't ever think about Hospital Bahagia) on next coming week (Dec 20) since we've not attended reception in Malacca which fall on same day we travel to Alor Setar. I must attend it because I got direct invitational from himself. After having our meal, break and meet the wedding couple, we take off to Batu Gajah to meet my officemate's friend. We chit-chat and playing FIFA09 at the cyber cafe that himself operates. He operating almost for a month. He still young and never depend to his parent's contribution to start his business. What such a optimistic person.

The latest was my trip JB on last Wednesday. This not for vacation but more to work purpose. My office received fax from Iskandar Malaysia for design consultation. My boss asked me to collect it.

No comments: