Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can somebody tell me what time is now?

Yes, it's 1.40 in the morning according to my Dream Machine. Still in front of PC, expressing what have in mind although my eyes getting sleepy. Anyway, I just want to spent my time for this post then get to sleep. Don't worry because, my upstair neighbour will call me to wake up. He will ask me to put aside my car which blocking him to go out earlier. Well, living in neighborhood sometimes interesting or can be very horrible and truly terrible.

Being a middleman in others problem something really miserable. This people just like to show their 'braveness' and 'ego' but cowardly in face up each other. Man, if you know your right, settle you problem and thats it.

There are pro and cons to be middleman. The pros are you're the boundary between the rival or simply known as moderator. While cons for being middle are the rivals seems to drag ourselves together in their problem. Worst, we might turn to be scapegoat, blacksheep.

We must aware about some opportunist like take adavantage on what is going on surrounder. When they get opportunity, lastly they skipped off and leave us to face their problem.

Anyway, good night and have a nice sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its 5am and i just get back from having some blast. what a life.

i'd never be a middleman. if both of them turns good, they would fuck me for being the firestone. people thought always come cheap whenever negative impact hits.

besides, what's the point of letting yourself to be in trouble? except if i'm professional a judge, where i'd get a lot money ;)

Baijat said...

Pali,

when you said 'having some blast', it reminds me its a long time that i not enjoy my overnight life.

Anonymous said...

pick a day in a month, spend rm50, and go have some fun. invites some friends because they gonna rock you out.

in a year, that's only 12 day. don't you think its worth to spend for? ;)