Monday, March 16, 2009

Lunch Time Post

It is already 1.30pm. Means break time. I'm feel tired since never have enough sleep last night due overtime. Hungry, tired and exhausted - words can be describe on my current condition.

As I ride my motorbike along Chow Kit, the environment is different than I feel last night. Hustling people crossing the road illegally, car queues from bump to bump, bus honking for passenger and sound of chanting market creating the our world business is neverending. Now, I'm part of it. Part of the city, the compound and the component. It recall memories about my hometown, Penang.

When I study in Penang, the place we went for hang out is Kompleks Tun Abdul Razak (KOMTAR). So many sweet memories with the places. Even though KOMTAR not grandious as present, it still stand tall pridely with my monkey (cinta monyet) love stories.

Do you have your monkey love stories?

1 comment:

AkubukanSofiaJane said...

apakah monkey love kamu?

jat.bukak topic discussion..cam entri secret admirer aritu..then aku kupas kt blog aku kew...kite comment each others, sharing the stories under the same title.